Life Purpose. Do you feel like you know what yours is, or is this something you struggle with? In this episode, I’m going to talk about how you can find yours.
You can find AND are already fulfilling your life purpose. Your purpose or dharma is about your unique path. Dharma is a religious and moral law governing individual conduct. Dharma is part of where you come from. We are all unique and have our own individual paths. We can’t get caught up in finding our purpose. We need to realize that we are fulfilling our purpose even when we might not feel like we are. Listen in to learn how you can find your purpose in life and where you are already living your life of purpose!
Schedule a clarity session with me by using the link below. Be sure to leave a review and let me know your thoughts once you’ve listened!
What I’m sharing with you in this episode:
- Life purpose: your unique thread in the fabric of the tapestry
- Myths that we tell ourselves
- Your purpose is your job
- Are you “too old” to do this now?
- What are your struggles?
- What comes naturally to you?
- Where are you envious?
- Your mind will hold you back when you are making changes
- Fear doesn’t mean you are on the wrong path
- Get support
- Your purpose may change as you get older
- Things are not stagnant
Find me at:
Resource mentioned in the podcast:
Schedule a Clarity Session to explore working together
Your Free Gift – “5 Keys to Overcoming Overwhelm as an HSP or Empath”