Quitting time or tipping point? How do you know which one you are at? In this episode, I’m going to talk about how you can find out by doing these 3 things.
Get ready to take a step back, write things down, and prioritize some action. After you take these steps I talk you through in this episode, allow everything to sit overnight and the right decision for you will be clear. I encourage you to keep going, you may be on the verge of a tipping point. Listen in to learn how you can find what your next step is in your life!
Schedule a clarity session with me by using the link below. Be sure to leave a review and let me know your thoughts once you’ve listened!
What I’m sharing with you in this episode:
- Be persistent & consistent
- Take a step back
- Seeing from a different perspective
- Speak to a therapist or a coach
- Get a new perspective
- Ask yourself how you feel
- Are you burnt out?
- Writing it down
- Write & acknowledge what you’ve done
- Take action
- Keep a practice of writing what you’ve accomplished
- Checking in and taking different action
- Creating a plan for yourself
- Celebrate what you have accomplished
- Allow yourself time
Find me at:
Resource mentioned in the podcast:
Schedule a clarity session to Explore Working together:
Your Free Gift:
“5 Keys to Overcoming Overwhelm as and HSP or Empath”
If You want to connect for a complimentary 30-minute clarity session to explore how you can individually thrive as an HSP/Empath, please apply here:
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment