Anxiety. Do you feel like you struggle with reducing anxiety in your daily life? In this episode, I’m going to talk about how you can implement these 3 things along with a few other tips that will help you reduce anxiety significantly.
These tips are called the Three “S” Method: Sleep, Silence, and Surrender. In addition to these holistic ways, you can also work on improving your thoughts about events, which definitely reduces stress. If you can work on your thoughts you will be able to reduce your stress. Listen in to learn how you can find less anxiety in your life!
Schedule a clarity session with me by using the link below. Be sure to leave a review and let me know your thoughts once you’ve listened!
What I’m sharing with you in this episode:
- Tips on how to deal with anxiety
- Have you ever googled how to deal with anxiety?
- As an empath, you are more prone to anxiety
- Start looking at anxiety as a signal that something is not working in your life
- What are you thinking about?
- Feeling like you are always behind
- Stress doesn’t actually come from the event
- Stress comes from the thoughts you are having
- Focus on your thoughts
- Choose a different way to respond to a situation
- Your bedtime is not the actual time you go into bed
- Your bedtime starts 30 minutes before
- Sitting in silence for five minutes a day
- Go for a walk
- Practice yoga
- Silence is not just about sound, it’s about dealing with what’s coming into our bodies
Find me at:
Resource mentioned in the podcast:
Schedule a clarity session to Explore Working together:
Your Free Gift:
“5 Keys to Overcoming Overwhelm as an HSP or Empath”
If You want to connect for a complimentary 30-minute clarity session to explore how you can individually thrive as an HSP/Empath, please apply here:
Empath & HSP test: